Meet at CIBO then we take an historical tour on route to the Bologna market area where we decidewith the chef what we will be preparing that day and then return to the class and prepare antipasti, handmade pasta, sauces, main dishes, sides, and desserts.
You will be prepare two (2) delicious , complete, authentic, Bolognese meals. Every CIBO class includes learning how to create hand-made pasta using a 38 inch long matterello (rolling pin) You will be having lunch, a time to relax and then dinner-- each meal includes unlimited wine (drink responsibly).Our Deluxe Full-Day Program will give you the culinary experience of your life--great fun, great food and great wine ...a day to remember!
Working together, you and your English-speaking, chef / instructor, will select and prepare dishes from the following choices:
- Handmade Pasta -Tagliatelle - Tagliolini - Pappardelle - Maltagliati - Gnocchi - Strozzapreti - Ravioli - Tortellini - Tortelloni - Lasagne - Cannelloni - Crespelle Pasticcio
- Ragu And Sauces For Fresh Pasta - Bolognese Ragu - Sausages Ragu - Lamb Ragu - Rabbit Ragu - Vegetarian Sauces - Bechamel Sauce
- Starters - Pate And Terrine Techniques - Crescentine - Piadina - Bruschetta - Crostini - Salads - Chicken Galantina - Rabbit Porchetta
- Soups - Paste E Fagioli - Vegetable Soups - Vegetable Creams - Cereal
- Main Courses - Cotolette Techniques - Scaloppina Techniques - Pork Tenderloin Techniques - Pork Sirloin Techniques - Veal - Lamb - Chicken - Sausages - Stews - Roasts - Meat Ballballs
- Vegetables - Pies And Flans - Potatoes - Spinach - Leek - Broccoli - Cauliflower - Fennel
- Bread, Focaccia And Pizza
- Desserts And Pastry - Tiramisu - Bolognese Trifle - Rice Tart - Mascarpone - Panna Cotta - Crostata- Chocolate Flan - Chocolate TartAnd More!
What does the course include:
- FULL Day Cooking Class
- Market Visit
- Snacks and Complete Lunch AND Dinner
- Unlimited Local Wine (Drink Responsibly)
- CIBO Apron
- English Speaking Chef Instructors
We can recommend several hotels in the area.